A Few Updates!

First of all, I'm sick AGAIN!  The worst part about being sick is that it's drastically impacting my progress/work on The Atlantis Revolution.  When I'm sick, I don't feel like being creative so everything goes on hold.  I'm hoping I shake this one soon so that I can get back to work.

That being said, I ordered another 5 copies of Hippocampus.  These 5 are going out to people I personally know so that they can read, edit, and give me feedback.  This is the true test of Hippocampus.  Let's see how they like it!  I'll let you know.

Once I get feedback, I'll make any necessary/appropriate changes and then I'll send out review copies and have copies available for my students to read.  That will be the second test! 

The exciting part is starting...people are actually going to read the book.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment