Updates

I've been pretty quiet recently for a number of reasons.  The first was the fact that I was busy finishing the school year.  Second, I ended up in the hospital with stones and infection in my gallbladder and small intestine.  I had surgery a week ago and I'm on the road to recovery. 

Now that it's officially summer vacation for me, I will be putting a lot of time into my writing.  In fact, it'll once again be my primary focus.  So I figured I'd update you on my writing plans for the summer.
Goal number one is to finish writing Echinodea (Book Two of the Atlantis Revolution).  I hope to have the book finished by the beginning of August.  The second goal is to work with Veronica Jones, the illustrator of the Atlantis Revolution, on the cover for Echinodea.  If all goes as planned, work on the cover should begin at the end of June.  I hope to release the cover in late August.  I also plan to start work on book 3 in August (at the latest). 

So as you can see, it's going to be a busy summer for me.  And for you, well you should expect updates about The Atlantis Revolution throughout the summer, especially relating to Echinodea.  The official summary is scheduled to be announced on July 2nd.  That announcement will also include the publication date.  The cover should be revealed in August.  And I hope to even have some sample chapters available for you before the end of the season. 

So if you haven't already done so, pick up a copy of Hippocampus (Book One of the Atlantis Revolution) for some great summer reading and get ready for all of the excitement as we continue to build up to the release of Echinodea (Book Two of the Atlantis Revolution). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment