Post Vacation Update

I'm back from a great, fun, relaxing vacation.  Now I'm getting settled and back to normal.  So here's the first post since returning from vacation.

I made major progress on Echinodea (The Second Book of the Atlantis Revolution). I wrote nearly 15,000 words on the train ride to and from Florida (basically 15,000 words in 2 days)...that's pretty amazing. I have 1 full chapter to write and a few partials to finish...should end up adding close to 10,000 words in all. I WILL finish within a week (but hopefully sooner).

The cover for Echinodea will be revealed REALLY soon--maybe the day I finish writing the book??? ;)

I'm going to be a tease-- I really love the ending of Echinodea but you're going to HATE me for it! It doesn't have anywhere near the closure to the story that Hippocampus did.

I'm already outlining book 3--which does have a title that I'm not sharing yet. I almost let it slip by typing it in place of "book 3" above. Good thing I caught it when I did a read through.

Oh and I still have things to finish/catch up on for Hippocampus for promotions, giveaways, etc.  So if you're waiting on something, I will get to it as soon as possible.  I'm sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience while I was on vacation!

And I'm packing to move and starting to design the rooms for the new house--Atlantean royal palace style (which means researching and purchasing items that fit in the theme of the royal palace ). I move August 31st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment