And the Title for the Third Book of the Atlantis Revolution is...

Did you know that Hippocampus was originally titled Trey Atlas and the Key to the Kingdom?  Yeah, I know, Hippocampus is better. 

While I was promoting Trey Atlas and the Key to the Kingdom on Textnovel and Inkpop in 2010, I realized that the title just wasn't what I wanted it to be.  So I picked the symbol right out of the story--Hippocampus, the Atlantean symbol of royalty.  And it suits the first book in more ways than one. 

From there, I decided on the titles for the second and third book, both of which stay true to the format of scientific names for marine animals.  They also represent the classes in the Atlantean society.  While I don't want to give anything away, Echinodea represents two different aspects of the second book.

There's a lot of thought behind the titles of The Atlantis Revolution and anyone who reads the books will surely see how well they work.  In fact, the titles--and how important they are--are one of the major reasons my agent loves The Atlantis Revolution.  Just wait until you get to connect the title Echinodea with the story inside the book.  I think you'll find it to have a huge impact on the series--and probably you and your need for book 3. 

That being said, I want you to know the title of the third (and final) book of The Atlantis Revolution.  This way I can use it when I refer to my progress over the next few months.  And you'd find out when the reviewers start reading Echinodea in a few weeks anyway.  This book had 3 different titles since I started official work on the series in 2009, and I finally settled on the one now being revealed.  And like it's predecessors, it works for numerous reasons. 

So drum roll please...
The title of the third and final book of the Atlantis Revolution is....

                                                  Medousa

0 comments:

Post a Comment