Echinodea on The Bookshelf Review's Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2013

I'm so honored that Echinodea (The Second Book of the Atlantis Revolution) was chosen as one of the Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2013 over at The Bookshelf Review.  And it's included with some really great company on the list!!  I love when I find out how much my books mean to people and how much they can't wait for the sequels.  It really kicks me into gear to keep writing and stay focused on the tasks at hand.  I needed that at the moment since I'm finishing the editing of Echinodea and writing Medousa.

A BIG THANKS to Michael over at The Bookshelf Review for continuing to promote The Atlantis Revolution!!! 

Please check out his awesome blog and subscribe to it.  I check in at least once a week to keep up with all the new books/reviews he posts about.  The Bookshelf Review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment