Issuse with Site Drop Down Menu and Twitter Box

It has come to my attention that the drop down menu at the top of the page is not working properly for some people. I believe this has something to do with Internet Explorer. I'm working to figure out a solution. In the meantime, if you have the option, use Firefox or Safari (since the menu seems to function properly on those browsers).

I'm also looking into an issue with the Twitter Followers Box not displaying any more. It was working as of this morning but now is not functioning properly (on any of the browsers I tried). I'm looking into this as well.

The site is newly designed and I'm working out the issues as they present themselves. You can help me out by letting me know if any other issues present themselves or if you have a solution to any issues. Leave a comment or email tomtancin@gmail.com. Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and understanding as we get this site functioning properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment