Update on the Revolution--Week 2

This week was a slow week. I started a grad class and that changed my writing schedule which ruined my flow. I'm hoping to make up for it in the next week so I have some bigger progress to post.  I did edit about half of "Hippocampus" (2nd to last edit) this week as well so I did make progress on the series (just not writing).  

Currently Writing: Echinodea (Book Two of the Atlantis Revolution)--started in June 2011

Chapters Completed: 6  1/4 (1/4 chapter written this week)

Total Word Count at the Moment: 18,225 words (average of 2,916 words per chapter) under 1,000 words this week

Number of Pages (Normal word doc pages single spaced): 60 pages   less than 2 pages added this week

Estimated Percentage of the Book Completed: 25%

Expected Completion Date: Late December 2011


Current Goals for Completed Book: 27 chapters; approx. 70,000 words; approx. 232 single spaced normal word doc pages

0 comments:

Post a Comment